1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
4.56s and 35s should be fine. How fast do you want to go? I have 4.56s with 36s and no OD and I can run 70.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I've been slightly busy in the garage the past few months. The other day I bought a tahoe z71 front bumper for $40. Little rusty but its dent less. I will have to repaint it, even though i was hoping it was better than it was, to where I could slap it on the truck right away since its the right color already.

You must be registered for see images attach

Another note, I finally hung the camper shell above the truck bed. Not completely finished project yet, but this is the general look of how its going to be. Also gives me a reason to post a picture of the truck :p

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hey you're back. Good to see ya around here again

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
An update?! Sweet!!

Sent from my powered iPhone

Here's a slight update for ya. :gr_grin: I got the grille, guard, and bumper all taken off and found a few things wrong that I need to fix that i over looked way back when. Now my grille sits flush with the body line on the drivers side. Why you ask? My PA speaker was hitting the grille in the center so it wouldn't fully sit flush with the fender. smh K.I.S.S. But either way here's a spoiler for y'all. Whatcha think?