1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Looking good! I've been thinking about a diesel bumper for mine and I hope the guard goes back on, it's always been a part of this truck lol.. But I gotta say.... Needs the newer headlights IMO...[emoji55]

Sent from my powered iPhone

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Yup! Composites! I'm just not quite a fan of them with the 94+ grille.. I'd be okay with the older grille again lol

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As much as i like the older grille I think the newer one has more pop to it with the quad beams. Besides that I'm trying to be different XD

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
No matter what happens this will always be one of my favorite trucks, I even saw a ECLB 2 tone blue/silver for sale today on Craigslist... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted lol

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
No, actually.. It could have been on a Facebook page too idk lol too many things for sale all over the place

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
I think you should keep the quad lights, I like them alot and they look great with the grille. I would love a set but I want black housings...

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well you could buy the euro quad beams and paint the housings but not sure about shipping for ya.

My eventual plans are when one of the sealed beams go out I will get the euro housings but I dont think the sealed beam will ever go out...