1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats awesome man! Congrats!

Sent from the boonies

Thanks man. Too bad this house is only temporary. I am only flipping this house so eventually I can buy my dream house out in the country with a even bigger garage!

Look at all that room for activities!

I know right the 350 in the back ground is for the stepside in the background. And there's more room than that. :rofl:

Congrats on the new place and getting the truck back!

Thanks man! It was a very long month. Once the snow dies away and salt washes away on the roads I'll drive her around a bit test out the new tranny!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Im jealous of the door panels and garage space! It looks so clean! Makes me want some :hmm: I wish i had a garage that big. I have to do all my work in the driveway. I was so sunburnt after installing my lift kit, not to mention it started raining when i was working on the front :bawl:

The truck looks sick man! Definitly keep us updated!

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im jealous of the door panels and garage space! It looks so clean! Makes me want some :hmm: I wish i had a garage that big. I have to do all my work in the driveway. I was so sunburnt after installing my lift kit, not to mention it started raining when i was working on the front :bawl:

The truck looks sick man! Definitly keep us updated!

I really love my door panels. I grew tired reaching for the wall without knowing if I'm going to hit the right button or not. Now that I got these new panels, I find myself still going for the wall of the panel as do my friends riding shotgun. :rofl:

That's one of the main reasons why I got this garage, but I haven't worked in the garage actually yet, just had the truck parked in there. Need to figure out whats wrong with the forced air gas heater hanging on the wall. Then I can go to town on the truck. :gr_grin:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Other than my tranny getting rebuilt and having many issues since I haven't done much to the truck. But I splurged a little and got a tailgate emblem for her. Came in today!

You must be registered for see images attach

I didn't realize it was stainless steel but I'm going to paint it like my grille emblem anyway, so it doesn't really bother me any. :rofl:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
truck looks great. I have the same door panels for mine. except they're gray so I'll looking for paint. I love them sooo much, especially since they light up so I can see em. I also found all mirror harnesses are plug and play into the controller so pretty much any gmt400 harness will work.

Sent from my 350 powered iPhone

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WTH.... mine don't light up.... I figured they would have lit up with the already present power coming into the switches but they didn't....

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
there should be a grey wire in the harness somewhere I'm guessing it wouldn't be plug and play if they had the lighting circuit. maybe yours are different

Sent from my 350 powered iPhone

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I get powered mirrors I look into it some more. I dont feel like ripping it all apart just for a chance of getting the switches lit. :rofl:

94SierraGT

Reaction score
I think Im going to try to get my switches to light up today, if I do Ill report back

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good Luck Man! When i get back to wiring power mirrors up, I think I might just throw some blue LED's underneath the switches to match the rest of the lights in the truck.