Votes: 20 54.1%
  • EXTEND-A-FENDER

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • POCKET STYLE FENDER FLARES

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • CUT-OUT FENDER FLARES

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I vote Street flares. But I am biased. I didn't like the look of all the others and how they matched up with the width of the tires. The street flares lined up width wise better for me with stock tires and rims. I know I could have gotten different backspaced rims but oh well. The OE style still stuck out to far and looked silly with the narrow 1500 trackwidth. But thats just me. I am crazy anyway.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now that I have put new rims on which are only one inch wider than stock the OE flares would probably look just as good. I have had these on for over 16 years and they still look great with no warping, fading or pulling away from the truck at all.

Good looking truck

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have to say OE flares. The big pocket style and cut out flares just look too large. Maybe if the truck was lifted over 10" and had a set of 44" Super Swampers?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I picked OE. I wish they made the pocket shape but not in a pocket. if they had that shape and it was solid I might have to own me a set. I like the shape it NBS esk. you know what I'm sayin.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

look gross to me still.... sorry :shrug: I prefer stock and OEM body lines- those just look awful to me. Call me :crazy:

EDIT: I L O V E the trucks!!! It's just the first thing I would do would be pull those fugly things off! :lol:

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Pocket flares.. can anyone tell me a measurement from top of flare to the body line on the bedside? I've got some rust issues to relieve myself of, and I figure this'll help clean up the look..