You don't see this bed swap everyday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well body only it's closer to 2/3 obs and 1/3 oobs, but considering running gear, and frame and insides, yea it's about right lol.

Reaction score
some reverse offset wheels too! And a candy gold paintjob with the old lowrider ghost graphics :) maybe some crush velvet seats and matching tassels hangen from the head liner!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds good to me, minus tassels, and dingle balls, gold wheels no way, but some reversed offset heck yea. candy gold with some ghost graphics sounds good, curb feelers suck tho.

I'm telling ya tho it actually looks alright to me. To me it looks worse to put a 88-98 bed on a 73-87 truck.

Reaction score
that sir.. is fkn funny! The OBS beds on really really REALLY old trucks looks kinda good tho? The step side beds of coarse.. There is a guy in town here who actually has a NNBS bed on an OBS! Lets just say at first glance its not evident, but when you catch it you can REALLY see how much wider a NNBS is than an OBS lol..