xXxPARAGONxXx’s 1999 Chevrolet K2500 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got everything for the rear doors rebuild, so started working on passenger rear door today.

The window regulator was rusty so lots of sanding and wire brushing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Will be re-using the window regulator (metal assembly) but did buy a new motor for it as well as rollers which I removed using a drill, as the mounting part is basically a rolled rivet.

Still have to clean the window track that mounts to the window, which also has rollers.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My rivet gun was being an ass. For some reason it would not grip/pull the rivet. Got it done but shouldn't have been that difficult. I'll need to figure out what's wrong with it. I diassembled it and cleaned the jaws. Didn't work.

Anyway, got the motor and regulator done today. Will rivet on the rollers tomorrow and also clean the window track that I did not get to today.

Where did you find those rollers? I never would have guess them to be available.

Got the rollers on eBay:

Last edited:

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Finished cleaning the window track.

Before:

After:

I think you're pulling a fast one on us and showing a new one, not a cleaned original piece.

I'm kidding of course. Keep up the good work.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you're pulling a fast one on us and showing a new one, not a cleaned original piece.

I'm kidding of course. Keep up the good work.
It's a lot of elbow grease. Worst part of a rebuild. Definitely helps me get a good night's rest though from being worn out.

I can't complain much though; it's not a rust belt truck, so I have it easy.