WTB 99-00 Denali or Esky center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Debating about adding a 99-00 Denali/Esky center console, anyone have one there selling? Saw one on here but seller didn't want to ship

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I have one. Started out as a partial Denali console I bought for the guts for my Bose swap, pieced together what was left.

Lower section is Denali, upper half and lid are Escalade, wood trim is Denali so it doesn't have the gold "Cadillac" script.

Top half and lid have been color coated, and cup holder painted. The top lid was missing the clip and wouldn't stay closed (as seen in the picture) so I took the spring out. I DO have the rear cup holder but it's not attached. Lower half hasn't been touched, still covered in greasy finger prints and such.

I do have rear audio controls with it, and the original sub that sacrificed it's connector for the 03-06 sub in my console. I do NOT have the 6 disc changer but I should be able to get one if you want it. The sub works, as I tested it with my Bose swap before wiring up the 03-06 sub instead. Rear audio controls I have no idea on since I never had them wired up.

I was wanting to get it finished up before posting it, but if you want it as is I'd be looking for $175 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one. Started out as a partial Denali console I bought for the guts for my Bose swap, pieced together what was left.

Lower section is Denali, upper half and lid are Escalade, wood trim is Denali so it doesn't have the gold "Cadillac" script.

Top half and lid have been color coated, and cup holder painted. The top lid was missing the clip and wouldn't stay closed (as seen in the picture) so I took the spring out. I DO have the rear cup holder but it's not attached. Lower half hasn't been touched, still covered in greasy finger prints and such.

I do have rear audio controls with it, and the original sub that sacrificed it's connector for the 03-06 sub in my console. I do NOT have the 6 disc changer but I should be able to get one if you want it. The sub works, as I tested it with my Bose swap before wiring up the 03-06 sub instead. Rear audio controls I have no idea on since I never had them wired up.

I was wanting to get it finished up before posting it, but if you want it as is I'd be looking for $175 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach
PM sent

kag96

Reaction score
Let me know if you need any thing else for it. I have a full grey Denali one, and various parts as I have had four, and shelled two of them out.

PS: Make sure you have the felt tape (or suitable replacement) between the upper and lower halves. Otherwise it will make lots of creaking noises.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the guts,all the metal framework to attach it, and of course the rear cupholders too. Can you help a guy out !!! Thanks Dave

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I
I am looking for the guts,all the metal framework to attach it, and of course the rear cupholders too. Can you help a guy out !!! Thanks Dave[/QUOTE

I guess not as it has been a while........... Thanks]