Window Deflectors/Vent Visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any pics and a link to the ones you like? I have the bigger stick on ones and wouldn't mind something better.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was referring to the in-channel ones you are already using. Any pics and link on those?

I'm not a fan of the chrome visors. I think the smoked ones look much better.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I bought the stick on ones for my 88 GMC and my 94 Blazer. I have had them on the entire time I have had these rigs. The 88 I had on there for 5 years when I sold it and my 1994 Blazer I had them on for 16 years before I had to replace the tape as they started to come off the door. I replaced the 2 sided tape and they are back on. I love them.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I was referring to the in-channel ones you are already using. Any pics and link on those?

I'm not a fan of the chrome visors. I think the smoked ones look much better.
Sh*t, I am sorry, I read what you were saying wrong. I got them at a truck accessory place near me, here are the same ones I got (they are cheaper on RealTruck than I what I paid): https://www.realtruck.com/avs-in-channel-vent-visors/R18883P1998Y851MA.html

I can get pics sometime this week if you'd like.

Last edited:

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you don't mind, I would like to see pics. I didn't realize they made them like this or I would have gotten them last year when I bought my stick on ones.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Yeah I don't mind at all, here is a few. If you need more, just let me know. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

I bought these because of the tape, and didn't really trust the WeatherTech ones as those just snap in without tape.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks nice. Do you get any high speed wind noise? 90% of my driving is highway, I don't need anymore noise than I already have!

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
I hear that! Lol, no I really didn't hear any noise, maybe just a tad bit, but not too noticeable really.

Be careful with the tape on these, AVS doesn't do the best job placing their tape close to the edge of the visor, I had to redo my passenger side one because it only utilized a 1/4 of the 1/4" tape, not very much holding it on. I am now utilizing 1/2 of the 1/4" tape, which is better than before. Just something to look out for if you plan on getting some. ;)

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a set of those stainless in-channel ones from LMC a while ago, wasn't impressed with the quality or fitment, especially as they were $60. Ended up returning them.