Will my 6 ft nerf bars fit an 01 sierra ext cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Now way N Fabs are mine til they desenegrate or grow legs and run off.

My old nerfs that have no purpose I want to sell them haha

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I mean if you drive all the way down here to get em as long as you let me go huntin for some of ya'll size bucks I just might say I don't ever remember havin em

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
doesnt matter what hes refering to, its still the buyers responsibility to find out if they will fit, all you as the seller have to do is provide measurements no research should be done by you bc your selling them

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
doesnt matter what hes refering to, its still the buyers responsibility to find out if they will fit, all you as the seller have to do is provide measurements no research should be done by you bc your selling them

uhhhhhhhhh- yes it does :think:

the way members were talking on the first page they must have thought he meant the n-fabs. No need to get hissy :shrug:

Agreed- it's the buyers responsibility, just clarifying- I was talking to members, not the buyer in question.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
uhhhhhhhhh- yes it does :think:

the way members were talking on the first page they must have thought he meant the n-fabs. No need to get hissy :shrug:

Agreed- it's the buyers responsibility, just clarifying- I was talking to members, not the buyer in question.

ahh ok i gotcha not meaning to come across rude i was just stating that its rediculous how cl buyers expect us as sellers should do all the research!

and for all the spammers and scammers i enjoy when they text me bc i with them so much!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
ahh ok i gotcha not meaning to come across rude i was just stating that its rediculous how cl buyers expect us as sellers should do all the research!

and for all the spammers and scammers i enjoy when they text me bc i with them so much!

no prob :handshake:

and same here- I have a lot of fun with those ********!!! I love wasting their time as much as I can :lol:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well to actually answer the question at hand they will fit the 00 classic but not gmt800 bodystyle,