Who's Truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Looking to find some info on this truck. Looking to build a Street/Strip truck. Enough with the four bangers. Time to step up to V8 power.

This is the exact look I have imagined in my head. Then I saw this and thought who read my mind.

I found the wheels for just over $200 shipped to my door. I just located an 03 Escalade motor tonight but dont know the size just yet. Need to call in the morning. They are parting out the truck.

Just need to find a RCSB clean enough.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I actually set the 1st pic as my background as inspiration for me to focus on this project and to get it started.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's sweetnlow's truck from FSC. I can't remember much of the real details on the truck, but I do know he autocrosses it.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
That's sweetnlow's truck from FSC. I can't remember much of the real details on the truck, but I do know he autocrosses it.

Thanx.

I noticed that one of the pics was labeled sweetnlow. I searched here and GMFS and no real posts a nor activity. I forgot about FSC tho. I was just trying to figure out more about the wheels and center caps other than what I can find out by the pics but I think I got it figured out now. Except what size they are. I was looking at doing 15x8 for the front and 15x10 for the rear.

What is the stock offset? Im thinking I can get away with 4" back spacing and still clear. Or do I need to have a different offset for the rear being 15x10?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The wheels are Cragar Soft 8s; 17x8. The street tires are 255/60s. The center caps are the OEM caps you can run with 454SS wheels and steelies.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Ya I am gonna pickup a set of the Soft 8's from Summit possibly this weekend. As long as they have them in stock here and dont have to ship them in from another location. I like the look of the 17's on that truck but im thinking of less rotating mass with the 15's.