Who has the best price on the Rough Country 4" spindle lift? part #231N2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trdracing5

Reaction score
I am in the process of purchasing a 1995 C1500 regular cab (2wd).
The first thing I am going to do is put a Rough Country 4 inch spindle lift on it and then some tires.

Where is the cheapest place to purchase the Rough Country lift?
I can order it direct for $493.90.
Im trying to find it for ALOT cheaper than that but I am not having any luck. Doesn't seem to be very many companies selling it.
Are the shocks that come with this kit any good or should I look for another brand of shocks?
http://www.roughcountry.com/chevy_2wd_88-98_4.html

FIRST POST!!!! SOLD MY TACOMA AND AM MOVING OVER FROM TACOMAWORLD.COM

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I would talk to 95c1500 or fast orange, they both have the rc spindle lift

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Give Truckaddons.com a call. Mine is 4x4 but I saved about a hundred dollars when ordering from them. They will have it listed for the same price but if you call they will give you a good deal!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
yeh i bought just the spindles from a local dealer, but i would try truckaddons.com first. you can haggle with them on the price also

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Are the rough country shocks any good or should I just get the spindles and get another brand of shocks?

I have carquest shocks on my 2wd with my lift spindles and they ride fine. And I also have rough country shocks on my z71 and they ride fine.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I got the front spindles rough country for $300 with free shipping. I just can't remember the site. I'm at work but will look when I get home. I then put the bilstein 5100's in all four corners.

I have 3" blocks in the rear but will be swapping to the shackle flip lift very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975