White or black wall?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Not sure where to post but anyways, ive got 285 mickey thompstons with 4" RCX, currently they are white wall, but seriously considering flipping to black wall on the next rotation. Which you think would look best on this truck? thanks for any opinions

- Mike

You must be registered for see images attach

Click for larger pic.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I say leave the white out! How do you like those tires? Ive read reviews of sidewalls cracking. any problems with yours?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not sure if this helps at all but here is a pic of my truck. I think I might go with black walls when I get new tires.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I say leave the white out! How do you like those tires? Ive read reviews of sidewalls cracking. any problems with yours?

so far i loved them, Ive had em for 2 years now and have about about 22,000 miles on them, so far so good no cracking of the sidewalls or any other problems.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
thanks for the opinions so far guys, ive always been a whitewall person myself, just thought bout doing something different but dont wanta do something stupid different. Black wall really looks good on some jus depends on the truck and wheel.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black wall really looks good on some jus depends on the truck and wheel.

This is also very true. I usually like letters out on any truck or full size suv though. But they are turned in on my '78 since its lowered...

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
I will go against the grain and say black wall. But I do live in a city and rubbing curbs with the tires does happen on occasion and I really don't like worn white letters.

Maybe a quick photo shop would help you visualize how that black wall out might look.

Best of luck.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Lifted=white letters out
Lowered=white letters in
Stock=personal preference

Sent from my 6.0 powered android