WHIPPLE, 454 TBI, MSD BTM, more. . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
What's the wiring like for the MSD BTM? Would I need to get a new wiring harness, or does it come with one?

Do you know if I would need a different wiring harness for a 95, since it's OBD1? Could you check shipping on that to 95356?

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A Bro where did u get those ground efxs

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk 2

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the wiring like for the MSD BTM? Would I need to get a new wiring harness, or does it come with one?

Do you know if I would need a different wiring harness for a 95, since it's OBD1? Could you check shipping on that to 95356?

The MSD is off my 95. It is pretty much pug and play and comes with everything you need. I couldn't see shipping being any more than 25 bucks by the time I box it and ship it to you.

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Bro where did u get those ground efxs

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk 2

To be honest with you I customized the truck almost 11 years ago with all the body stuff but I thought it was made by street sceene. They were made for 1500 series trucks and I trimmed them and molded them to fit onto my 2500 with fender flares.

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have a fiberglass bumper cover painted black with the street scene urethane valance with fog light holes that has some rock chips and what not. I would sell it locally if someone is interested.

Pic of bumper when it was on truck. I may still have the street scene grille insert too.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You also have the older style compressor. I am not sure what it will take to work on the 350 but I have seen people advertise the same kit for all tbi engines which I cannot confirm. If there is a will there is a way. Its a great working unit and very rare to get in clean condition. This truck was a show truck more than a race truck and not daily driven.

You must be registered for see images

It's going to be impossible to find another one of these any time soon... Darn it. Just a couple years late...