Where to buy brake lines for Long Bed Ext Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what I meant is that you would rather go to a junkyard and buy old used lines that could be crap, instead of buying new line.

I know if it were me I'd buy new, bend or not, fittings flares etc. it's still better then old stuff.

Thus since you can't find prebent new, why go with old ones?

Gottcha! I would pull the used lines and drop them off at the hydraulic hose place. They could use these for the pattern rather than having my truck down for any amount of time. Plus I could screw up my old lines and be in real trouble. This is my daily driver...
Long bed Extended cab lines are not available....I think the long bed 4 door is even longer...

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone.
SixSpeed SS, that was easy. I was only on the phone about 5 minutes
$220 total for 10 piece SS lines, plus the 3 SS flex lines.
$20 shipping. They'll be here next week.

Fuel lines were $145 a piece. There are three, so I'm waiting on those.

Now I need to read up on the caliper upgrades.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice!!!

I gotcha on them I thought you meant buy used lines and use them. I didn't know you meant for a template, that's a good idea.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's what I got from FedEx today!
Thanks again SixSpeedSS.
I'd give you a rep nod if I knew how...

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the lines were installed a while ago and seem to fit great. I worked overtime and let a mechanic install the lines.
He said they were ~12" or so short and had to add a piece. Personally, I don't think he ran them as well as I hoped.
They were probably the right length, but were ran a little sloppily.
I feel much better when I need to hammer on the brakes no though.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My lines were right on the money. As I took every piece off the truck, I compared the old to the new. Every bend/length was exact. The only one I didn't know for sure was the original long line to the back, as someone had already run a copper line right next to it. I only had about 2/3 of the original in the frame. What I did have of it was the same though and the line fit perfectly. The long line was 3 pieces on my truck IIRC. I reused all the inline connectors and clips. If the lines weren't shiny stainless steel, most would think they are the OEM lines installed on the truck at the factory.

The job really wasnt that bad to do. I have done many brake/fuel lines on many vehicles I have owned over the years. On my 1966 GTO I redid them all by hand. This is the first time I ever bought pre bent lines. I was very happy with the outcome. Maybe they cost a little more than a roll or two of line and some fittings, but to me - time is money and pre bent lines saved me a lot of time.