Where can i find bed support rails.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brokeguy68

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been fixing up my 1997 z71 ECLB pickups rear section, i took off the bed and re-did just about everything. now I'm getting ready to put the bed back on, which looks mostly good, except the rails or cross sills, that are under the bed floor. These are the rails that bolt the truck to the bed. does anyone have any idea where i can buy new ones? or is it the kind of item that i have to make?
any info is appreciated. Thanks in Advance, Casey.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup.... gotta make them last I knew... for some though it's cheaper and easier to get a new to them good bed.

sent from what use to be a great country...

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you get the dimensions and brought them to a fab shop they should be able to make them... as long as they have a good metal brake (sheet metal bender) and the dimensions they should be able to fabricate them....

sent from what use to be a great country...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I would drill out the spot welds that hold them on, then just measure how high they are and buy some square tubing, and weld that to the bed.... probably the easiest way ... could either weld a nut to the tube, or just make a hole thrue the whole box and put a nut and bolt like some other pick ups ...