Wheel spacers/adapters pic request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stomis

Reaction score
I've got a set of 5x4.75 ar23s that were on my olds 442. I've been researching getting them on my truck. With adapter width my fronts would be down to 2.5in backspacing.

I was curious if anyone out there has any pictures of the front of a truck at this width. Basically a 2.5in backspacing wheel or a 4 or 3.75 backspacing wheel with 1.25 adapters/spacers.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You can get adapters down to .75" thick but you'll almost surely need to cut your truck's studs shorter, unless those wheels have pockets between the mounting holes (some do; many don't.)

If your truck is lowered much you're screwed. Even those wheels without adapters would not be a good choice on a lowered truck. Typical static dropped GMT400 you want absolute minimum 5" backspace on an 8~8.5" wheel if not more; 5.5" is pretty much right on the money.

If you're not dropped and really plan on running these wheels, dunno if you honestly need pics, just know they're going to stick out like crazy from your fenders with adapters.

Richard

stomis

Reaction score
Yeah I wound up sending them out to get machined. I kinda drew the conclusion they would stick way to far out but thanks for the reply.