What's on Your Winter "To Do" List...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
I have been working in the yard for 3-4 years now and officially am back working on the truck ...here's my short list...
You must be registered for see images attach

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My winter to do is list is pretty short!

Paint truck, reassemble truck, drive truck, and avoid cops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine will be replacing the bushings on the front end and maybe tow mirrors. Not getting the usual XMas bonus this year so things will be scaled back quite a bit.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
it may be a massive list ...but I know there is another list with more...dream big

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha, at least now I know I'm not the only one to do this with vehicle stuff. I have a text file in my phone that has giant lists of stuff to do to both of my trucks when time/money permit. I do the same thing with my dad's '70 Monte Carlo, he says it freaks him out that I put more thought into his car than he does. :lol:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
-drive it
-snow drifting
-don't wreck it

Sent from my 350 powered iPhone

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
-do body work
-paint truck
- fix interior (new seats and pass. Side seatbelt)
- if there is a bonus at work buy a zone 6" lift I've been meaning to buy from a member on here

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Finish installing a few items: Aux amber turns in the reverse light opening, wire inverter up, run USB charging wire, install the rear mudflaps, ( did the front set last Wednesday at work ) work on the rear view mirror project, finish up the phone mount, paint topper, look at fabricating or buying step bars that will protect the rocker panel finish. Spray the chassis and under hood with oil on both the car and truck.

Obtain PWM dimmer module, so I can dim the LED's down. Bunch of soldering, etc. Might even pull that good diesel bumper off the truck it's on so I can work on it at my leisure, getting it ready for swapping on my truck.

Last edited: