What's on Your Winter "To Do" List...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My list for the winter is pretty short. The main thing I want to get done is spray in bedliner and get remote start installed. Once it warms up again I'm going to colormatch the handles and POR15 the underside.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1) Re-wire crappily done trailer plug (by p.o. not me) that keeps shorting my tail lights. Since it's a 6 pin I might just ditch it all together, or swap it for a flat 4.
2) Seal leaks in sub box and put it back in the truck, and pray that the sub isn't damaged. It started sounding a little distorted one day and then got really quiet after I lifted the box to look at it. both voice coils still read the right ohms and pushing the cone with my hand doesn't sound scratchy or anything, and nothing smells burnt.
2.5) Get a better aux cable, my current one has lived a hard life on the floor of my truck and makes a very spotty connection
3) Fix where the clear coat is starting to peel on the hood
4) Clear headlights, LED tails and LED 3rd light
5) Projector retrofit, HID's, 4hi, and all associated mods. I'll probably go bi-xenon and leave the stock high beams in but unhooked.
6) Find a new center console or fix the busted latch, which as been like that since I bought the truck.

95Z71Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Move to Florida for the winter...

I second that! Actually we thought about Arizona. Not that its that cold and snowy here in NW WV.

My plans are to start it once a week and maybe drive it too. Actually, I'd like to get my susp. fixed. All new bushings, ball joints and idler/pitman arms. And maybe a 3/4 drop too. I guess I'll see how much income taxes I have left after Christmas bills

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
1. Rent house with garage

2. Buy minivan

3. Rebuild front HP 60

4. Decide between D70 or 14b rear

5. Get more tools!

That's about all I'll get to before spring lol

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The top is the Yukon getting an engine this weekend, find out why the dually died, build engine and swap into the K2500 and finally get started on the LS swap on the black and green truck. Unfortunately the stepside will continue sitting.
The bottom is self explanatory as why she is on my to do list.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Keep Gathering SAS parts for the stepside get the 89 parted out and junked and decide what I'm gona do with the 94

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score

The top is the Yukon getting an engine this weekend, find out why the dually died, build engine and swap into the K2500 and finally get started on the LS swap on the black and green truck. Unfortunately the stepside will continue sitting.
The bottom is self explanatory as why she is on my to do list.

You're just as bad as Taylor with the 400s laying around lol

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My list is pretty short.
Get the frame fixed
Sand it down and take it to the paint shop and thats about it