whats everyones thoughts on this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/2797469317.html

got a buddy that likes this truck and was thinking about trading for it, my buddy has a 90 single cab 4x4 obs lifted 3in on 33s in good shape it has no rust and kinda like my 89 its all new. his is solid white with tan interior, he wants an ext cab pretty bad and this dude said he would trade him stright up.. he said rockers and cab corners are just not starting to rust and has rust on fender wells but has fender flares to cover it up.. it has red interior and he said windshield was spider cracked everywhere and it needed a pitman arm... my buddys only needs some minor work he cant get any of the gauge cluster lights to work other then that its new and needs nothing.

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a shot in the dark but i think i would do it. it seems like its been tooken care of

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he said if he got it he would take the visor off and bedliner the bottom half of the truck where its currently grey and then black the entire truck out and get some black wheels for it.. hes just afraid its going to be a money pit and he knows he has to change interior he hates the maroon crap

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it really does have a 4 speed with no overdrive then I would not have it, but that's just me. He may have mis listed it though.

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
his plans would clean it up nice. would he but a newer interior in it or jus swap it out for a diffrent color? and i guess he would have to go check it out to determen if its a money pit or not

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
naw it really have a 4 speed tranny in it.. and he would paint the dash and then get leather black bucket seats and carpet and headliner and door pannels then paint everything thing else black im sure.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry but sounds like he'd ruin it, removing the visor, bedliner crap in other places besides the bed, and black wheels, that make it aweful to me, and I wouldn't pay much at all for it because I'd change it all back.

As for the interior yea I'd change it lol.

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it really does have a 4 speed with no overdrive then I would not have it, but that's just me. He may have mis listed it though.

same here. i love that trans in an old 4x4 toy, but not in somethin i drive on the road a lot