what do yall think its worth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
i found this 90 scsb while looking for a new truck. the bad is the ac compressor is bad
they want 3800
You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i say youd have to get it for 3000 to be fair... it is like an 800 dollar compressor

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'd give $2500. The AC is a ***** to replace, I had to do mine and it was around $1000 to do it all, I went ahead and replaced all of the parts because once the compressor goes out, the rest is likely to go too, and in order to replace the tubing for the compressor, it has to come off of the condenser. If that has never been off, chances are it will be stuck and you will need to break it off and replace the condenser anyway.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
IIRC, the '350SS' was a dealer option prepped by an aftermarket co. for GM. Kinda like the '4X4XKERR' 4 whl. dr. vans of the late '70's/early '80's. They weren't made by GM, but they were offered by the dealerships, in order to cash in on the 454SS's popularity, but without the lousy gas mileage. Basically a W/T with a set of aftermarket body side mouldings (no logos in the mouldings on the doors) a set of chrome deluxe bumpers, and the stickers, which were usually applied at the dealerships. The stickers were sent with the trucks, & installed by the dealership as part of the 'Dealer prep'. That prep charge appears on every GM build sheet, no matter what the vehicle.
Due to the fact that the stickers were applied by the dealership, slight variances in the positioning of those can be apparent when comparing 350SS's against each other. The option may or may not appear on the option list in the glove box.
The trucks came with the SS wheels, not the ones in that pic.
Can't remember if they had a 2/4 drop like the 454S's. That one kinda looks like it has that mod. They definitley did not have the 14 bolt rear end.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take those stickers off. Or kill it with fire! And sewlow, I'm pretty sure the SS's don't come dropped. Maybe 2" in the rear but def not 2/4.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Based on the very tiny bit of info you have given I would not give more than 1000 for it. But then again I would never buy a 1990 2wd truck.

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seems like a really high price for a 90. You should be able to get a similar 98 for under 3K maybe even closer to 2k. I'd pass for sure.