Well hate to say but I got rid of my GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well as the title says I got rid of my 98. The engine seized in it so I guess that was the last straw. I traded it to my mechanic I usually deal with for a UWS toolbox and N-fab side steps. Those came out to be the same amount as what I was going to take for the 98 so we just did an even trade and they also installed the box and steps for me. The box and steps are both black and I have a black lockable gas door on it's way.

Ok as for the new truck. It's a 2014 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 with the 5.3 Ecotech3, 6 speed auto trans and 3.08 gears. It's the double cab with a 6 1/2 foot bed. Cloth seats since I hate leather seats. I love everything about it, just wish it had Bose but I can live without it.

You must be registered for see images attach

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little over 36,000. Just under 40,000 with tags, taxes, interest and all.

Was only 9 miles on it when I drove off the lot and most of that was my test drive lol.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Looks nice. My uncle picked up a red one for 43000. That's like 7000 more then he has in his house lol

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The funny thing is that I wasn't even looking to get a brand new one. I went looking for a used one that was 5 or less years old. They didn't have any except an F150 and I wasn't going to change over lol (not against Ford, I like Ford and Dodge). They said they can't keep used trucks on the lot, which I believe since a buddy got an 06 Sierra from the same dealer and they hadn't even washed or inspected it so they just literally got it. I told the guy what I had to have (which was V8, 4x4, cloth seats and at least extended cab/double cab). Had 3 colors to choose from; black, blue or charcoal and I have always wanted a black truck. I drove it and fell in love. The gas mileage I love even more lol.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and the sticker was just under 42,000 but had about 5,500 taken off the sticker.

Well that's good you haggled...in a little under two years I might get one..we pay off my wife's car then..she said you can buy a new truck, motorcycle, or we will build a big shop for me to have to piddle around in and put all of my stuff in.. Id like to work it out where I get all three..lol

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't really haggle other than trying to get the monthly payment a little lower. The 4,500 was what they were going to take off the sticker as incentives (I think that's what you call them) and 1,000 was a 1,000 downpayment that I couldn't do so they took that off also.