Selling my truck. I hate to do it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

User_name

T.B.I Guy
Reaction score
For sale!
1995 chevy c2500 longbed.
-8600 lb gvwr
-strong 5.7 tbi
-nv4500 trans
3.73 rear gear ratio
This thing has been my baby, but I'm left with no choice. Make me an offer.
No rust whatsoever. It dosent leak any fluids that I'm aware of.
Front brakes, wheel bearings and hubs just replaced, new radiator, distributor, plugs, wires, brand new tires, and new lights in the front.
Just added an electric fan as well.
For those of you who aren't interested, help me find out what it's worth so I don't get low-balled.
Located in central Mississippi
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 20221021_181751.jpg
    20221021_181751.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 25

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, wow, that’s really low mileage.

If it were mine, I’d detail the hell out of it - wax, matte tire shine, toothbrush all dust out of the vents - the works. Fix the ashtray, door handle bezel and maybe get an inexpensive seat cover if it doesn’t look too tacky. Address any inexpensive cosmetic fixes that someone can nitpick over, maybe a bargain basement windshield as well. Probably take off the mud flaps and an armrest wouldn’t hurt if you can find one for cheap. Your recent work and new tires are a plus. Bonus points if the a/c works.

Take it somewhere scenic and get some really good pictures of it - up the Trace in front of a log cabin, out at a Reservoir landing, something like that. Make it look like the pictures on bringatrailer.com.

Most of the GMT400 trucks posted for sale around here (Jackson) are listed at $4k plus, are beat to hell and have significant mechanical issues with well over 200,000 miles. We sold our son’s 98 Z71 with an engine knock for $3k a few months ago and had nine people wanting to come look at it.

I wouldn’t bat an eye if I saw your truck cleaned up, well-advertised and listed for $7500 though $8k would have me wanting it to be a 4x4. You’re in that fuzzy area with relatively low miles compared to your competition. I’d guess that a realistic sale price would probably be just shy of $7k if you have the time and can address the cosmetics.

User_name

T.B.I Guy
Reaction score
Well, someone come get it and drive it home. I need it gone asap. Can't go any lower on it. I came down from 5,000 and all I'm getting on fb marketplace is spam bots asking for codes.