Well another damn problem (6.5 TD)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CokeZero

Reaction score
Okay so I noticed a small puddle under the truck one day and thought it was the AC. Then yesterday I noticed the temp gauge at 3/4 so I pulled over and turned it off and walked to buy some coolant. I have an apparent leak somewhere but can't tell where its coming from. Its dripping under the passenger door. When looking up from the bottom it looks like its coming from the firewall, running down and dripping by the door. It leaked out about a gallon in 6 hours. Any ideas what this could be?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Well I think I found yer' problem. It's the 6.5! Cummins time ;)

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
6.0 gasser time would be more cost effective, and I know how to do the wiring easily!

DieselPower

Reaction score
The power of the Cummins might be too much for him, he'd have to reinforce the frame, beef up the suspension, swap the driveline for something that can handle that much power. Toss in all of the fuel he'd save and it's just too much! The 6.0 gasser is a far better choice in case women and/or pre-pubescent boys end up driving that rig... ;-)

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Hahaha yes! I'm not bashing the 6.0L. Diesel is just a passion that only those who have the bug will understand.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like both, gas engines are fun, but so is cruising around with a 4 or 5 inch straight exhaust off of the turbo and listening to the turbo spool up!

8300allday

Reaction score
for sure heater core dude bypass unless it really get cold there change it pull that dash out