Want to wire in auto down windows 1994 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is this the item i should be looking for in a park ave or bonneville drivers door?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am also on a mopar forum thats set up very similar to the GMT400 forum. Certain threads on there that get a lot of traffic they make into a "sticky" and can always be found at the top of that prospective section in the forum.

For example a popular swap performance rear in a mopar A body is the mopar 8&3/4 similar to a for 9" with a drop out 3rd member. These are getting harder to find and getting costly. A member came up with an alternative using a ford 8.8 out of an explorer. Waaay cheaper to buy and build up, and easy to mod to work for its new application. The threads popularity ended up with over 60 pages of members how tos doing the mod n swap. The moderators made it a sticky at the top of the drivetrain section so people could always find it.

This is the best forum on the GMT400s which is why i am a member here too. Maybe something like real popular threads being made into a sticky here would help make it better.

Steve_o024

Reaction score
I have a 94 C1500 with factory power windows. I want to wire in an automatic window down feature. Awhile back there was somebody on here who did this and explained which buicks and pontiacs had the relays, and where they were located in the car doors and how to wire them in to put this feature in older trucks that dont have it. I cannot seem to find the thread. Anybody do this lately, and have a schematic i can copy to modify mine?

Thanks
Matt
Autoloc One Touch Up & Down window modules have performed flawlessly for me.
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/253772268069

Sent from my <F.Y.M> using Tapatalk