Want to buy or trade pedals to convert from auto to manual.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's time for a change, so I'm looking for pair of pedals to convert my 93 from an auto to a manual. If the holder is different, I suppose I'll need that too. The auto pedal that comes out of mine will just end up in the corner, so if someone is looking to go to an auto, a trade would be perfect. I'm also planning on buying a new clutch master cylinder/ line/ and slave, but if someone has a good set-up to sell then I might be open to that also. Lemme know what you guys have got.

Thanks,
Mike

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's time for a change, so I'm looking for pair of pedals to convert my 93 from an auto to a manual. If the holder is different, I suppose I'll need that too. The auto pedal that comes out of mine will just end up in the corner, so if someone is looking to go to an auto, a trade would be perfect. I'm also planning on buying a new clutch master cylinder/ line/ and slave, but if someone has a good set-up to sell then I might be open to that also. Lemme know what you guys have got.

Thanks,
Mike

I have the upper bracket pedal bolts up to..and a clutch pedal here..I am in the middle of moving everything into another building and just need a few days to round up the parts you need..

I had a 94 was auto..swapped it to manual. and redid the truck and saved it all..its here..and they are hard to find too...I will get back to you soon..Thanks

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm in no hurry, just trying to have all the parts on hand when I rip the truck apart. Probably won't be for a few weeks anyway. Lemme know when you've got a chance to take inventory.