Want more power out of my 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much more power would I get out of my tbi 350 if I were to put vertec heads on it? Also what parts would I need to do this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much more power would I get out of my tbi 350 if I were to put vertec heads on it? Also what parts would I need to do this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

You will need that intake that I think GM makes for the swap so you can use your TBI unit with the Vortec heads

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Dont get the intake that lets you ise the tbi with the vortec heads. Get a vortec carb intake and use an adapter much cheaper and flows better

sent from my outdated S3

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Dont get the intake that lets you ise the tbi with the vortec heads. Get a vortec carb intake and use an adapter much cheaper and flows better

sent from my outdated S3

This. As far as power goes, I'd guess in the 30-40 hp range. Good with a good tune and headers, i see no reason why you can't reach a 50 hp gain with it.

Edit: This can get problematic btw. Do your homework before you just dive in. http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?19273-My-documented-TBI-to-Vortec-350-conversion!

Last edited: