Two tone Interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
So Since my truck has the victory red and pewter metallic two tone (the pewter looks more like silver in person) I have decided to go with a two tone interior which I have already started on with small pieces. But im wondering if people have pics of OEM seats with the inner part two tone in there trucks, kind of like this:
You must be registered for see images attach

My interior is the red (yes I know alot of people hate this interior color but its grown on me) but im adding some grey pieces in to. So far I have only done a grey over head console, Grey husky liner floor mats, and grey inner door handles, but I plan on changing the carpet on the doors to grey, and making my red seats like the ones above only the main color will be red, and the inner part will be grey. Heres a few pics of my Interior now:

and also heres a pic of my truck's exterior so you know what im talking about:

Any thoughts you may have would be greatly Appreciated :)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
A little different from from your's, & probably not what you're looking for, but here's a pic of mine. There are five different materials in 'em. 3 colors.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
A little different from from your's, & probably not what you're looking for, but here's a pic of mine. There are five different materials in 'em. 3 colors.

Damn dude that is some really nice work! are those NBS seats? And thanks for posting up this pic It gives me an idea of how it would look if i did mine more like that (your Interior looks like my original idea for a two tone Interior) Thanks! :)

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
^^ Damn Sewlow, that's the first I've seen of your interior!

OP it's coming along good. It takes time, I'm currently switching out the beige for Gun-Metal/Dark grey.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Those are out of a 98 Escalade incuding the console. It's an almost factory design. Just a bit of re-design where the color changes. I made 'em so that the grey piping wraps around to the sides, which used to be one piece from the top by the headrest down to the cushion.
The truck had been sunk in a big ditch full of water, then left in a yard for a year(!) with the windows up. In the sun.
Here's a couple of pix of the seats after the mold had been scrubbed off. I've probably got 20 or so hours just getting all the motors cleaned up & working again. They were still full of water, & had welded themslves solid with rust & corrosion.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
^^ Damn Sewlow, that's the first I've seen of your interior!

OP it's coming along good. It takes time, I'm currently switching out the beige for Gun-Metal/Dark grey.
Thanks man and I cant wait to see your interior done, especially with all those cool LED retrofits you do!
Thanks guys!
Those are out of a 98 Escalade incuding the console. It's an almost factory design. Just a bit of re-design where the color changes. I made 'em so that the grey piping wraps around to the sides, which used to be one piece from the top by the headrest down to the cushion.
The truck had been sunk in a big ditch full of water, then left in a yard for a year(!) with the windows up. In the sun.
Here's a couple of pix of the seats after the mold had been scrubbed off. I've probably got 20 or so hours just getting all the motors cleaned up & working again. They were still full of water, & had welded themslves solid with rust & corrosion.
Dang dude thats really cool how you brought those seats / center console back from all that. I sure wouldn't of had the patience for that lol.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Amazing change sewlow. you are a god of interior!
JParker - Im one who hates that red BUT thats me and my truck. Do what YOU like man. Keep up the good work and adding splash of color as you see fit and keep us posted. Coloring any parts of the dash or the door panels?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
It's what I do for a living. 30 years (+) now. Hardest part of doing a job like this, is finding the time to be able to work on my own stuff. Once it's started, it has to be finished. Everytime a job gets shuffled off the bench for something else, there's the chance that a piece or part will go missing. And when I get back to it, I have to stop, lay it all out again on the bench & think about what I was doing. Jobs end up taking twice as long when that happens. Best to start and follow through to completion. I have about 40 hours into the seats & console (which is vinyl covered, not dyed), not including the work on the electronics. If I did a staight re-cover, instead of the re-design, there would be about 10 less hours involved.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Amazing change sewlow. you are a god of interior!
JParker - Im one who hates that red BUT thats me and my truck. Do what YOU like man. Keep up the good work and adding splash of color as you see fit and keep us posted. Coloring any parts of the dash or the door panels?
When I get my truck painted I might have them paint the hole dash Victory red, but at the same time I think it might look weird since the interior is really more Burgundy then it is red lol

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I would put more grey into the dash......Thats me. :)