Tsl Radial vs Rocker radial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
looking into new tires in the near future... now im running 35 12.5 15 km2s been good tires lasted along time with good wear just not too fond of the looks so ive been looking into 36 12.5 15 tsl radials and the 35 12.5 15 radial rockers.. thinking of pry goin with the rockers just wondering if anyone on here have ran both and have and opinion on them... personally i have ran the LTB swampers and thornbirds in the past loved the LTBs hated the birds.. which were both bias of coarse.. The truck is a 93 blazer 350 5 speed with 4.56s with a 6" rcx 15x8 mickeythompson IIs, it is a dd but i live bout a mile from work so otherwise it sees alot of dirt and gravel roads especially during the spring fall and winter for hunting and fishing... I really like look of the rockers and dirtridinz71 seems to really like them.. Just cant find too much on the Tsl radials i do know they tend to run skinny i seems. Thanks for any input!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Get bogger!!! Haha i don't really have any experience with either... But ive been thinking of getting rid of my boggers for tsl radial.

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
Get bogger!!! Haha i don't really have any experience with either... But ive been thinking of getting rid of my boggers for tsl radial.

Haha i would love too.. and if the truck never seen blacktop it would be very tempting! im guessing them boggers on your truck tear front end parts up pretty quick?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well I actually haven't put to many miles on it with the boggers... And most of those miles have been offroad. But I know I need alot of frontend work as of now. That why I want to get a SFA.

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
Well I actually haven't put to many miles on it with the boggers... And most of those miles have been offroad. But I know I need alot of frontend work as of now. That why I want to get a SFA.

yeah im kinda in the same boat.. before i get tires i need to rebuild the front end but i just dont know if i should just bite the bullet and sas or rebuild the front end obviously rebuild is cheaper but sas would be much better in long run... still kickin myself for not buying a ford hp44 leaf sprung axle for 75 bucks when i came across it! ha

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
Thats for sure! I cant even find one around here right now for any price.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had no first hand experience with the radial tsl's. I know one guy that ran some 37's and wasnt the pleased with how they wore, other then that no input on them.

As far the the rocker radials, they have been the best tire I have ran, I didnt really want to get rid of them. Only downsides were they are heavy and loud on the road (if that bothers you?). I was getting pretty good wear out of mine, probably around 15,000 miles and still 2/3's thread left. Great traction offroad and good in the snow too.

ghosterbuck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the Tsl radials. Grip offroad is good; very heavy in comparison to, say, grabbers. Tread wear isn't awesome either. Excellent mud tires but horrible on road.

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the input pry leaning towards the rockers!