Trying to die

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon, I disconnected the power wire for the amp that the previous owner had installed. I didnt have to disconnect the rest of the wires from the battery (previous owner put an aftermarket positive terminal with an extra nut on top for the power wire), so I didnt think anything of it. But ever since then, it's been extremely difficult to start. And it was already hard to start, which is why I disconnected the wire, hoping without an extra place for the power to go (the fuse was still in it), I'd have an easier time starting.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Connections are clean and tight. Those were the first things I checked. I plan on stopping by the hardware store and picking up supplies to replace the terminals with 3/8" studs, but I dont know if that will fix it.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Connections are clean and tight. Those were the first things I checked. I plan on stopping by the hardware store and picking up supplies to replace the terminals with 3/8" studs, but I dont know if that will fix it.

Did you try hooking the wire back up?

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What would that fix though? The wire literally goes from the battery, through the firewall, under the carpet, and comes out under the rear passenger seat.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk you unhooked it and made a problem worse so put it back:lol: sorry other than that i got nothin for ya