Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Wish I had trails around here like that.... BTW Sounds good Man!
You will be surprised on what you find when you ask around and look! I live in a city of 110,000 and trails like this are all around, dont be afraid tot explore! :cheers:
Dude, in that last mud hole, I would get buried up to the axles.

Funny thing about the tune, I remember when it first came out!! God I feel old!
Haha that mud hole was deeper than I expected! Its always fun driving that deep, but risky too, I actually had a dream the other day where i drove into a similar hole but it went past my hood and my truck barely made it out. it was cool. And its a good song! it goes well with trucks and mud! gotta love america! :hail::rockit:

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Truck is looking sick bro! Love the color matching and white touch on the lift components

thanks man it means alot. you have one of the best lookin trucks on this forum IMO. i appreciate it man, i love to compliment other colors on the truck! thanks again man

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You will be surprised on what you find when you ask around and look! I live in a city of 110,000 and trails like this are all around, dont be afraid tot explore! :cheers:

I know of a dirt public road, that gets pretty mean when it had just rained. But its out in bum fick Egypt a county away. :shrug:

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Thanks man! I had those same old metal mirrors when I bought my truck. I swapped them for the 95+ style and it really updates the look. Your truck makes me question if a black grille was the way to go

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I know of a dirt public road, that gets pretty mean when it had just rained. But its out in bum fick Egypt a county away. :shrug:
hahaha i know what you mean, the better mud spots always tend to be farther from me. There is a river me and my buddies go to about once a month thats 45 minutes away. But its literally right down the road from their house. :chicken: I would KILL to have a nice spot right down the road :frown:
Thanks man! I had those same old metal mirrors when I bought my truck. I swapped them for the 95+ style and it really updates the look. Your truck makes me question if a black grille was the way to go
my local O'reillys has the 95+ mirrors and I always eye-ball them when I walk in there, but i figured i would hold off and save up for tows. I really like the 95+ mirrors on your truck and JParker2012's truck. It makes it look really sleek. Im not a fan of dumbo's at all. I hate having to always adjust them after i bump something with them :thumbsdown:
Where are your mirrors?
Took them off and painted them. Put them back on the other night. It looked stupid without them :uhoh2: