Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Ha ha thanks man, I'm just looking at going with something with more lip now. And they aren't going any where soon, so if your interested later on just let me know! I'm looking at going to this now:
http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/ctd/4204031287.html
and then building it up

I know what you mean bro i need something bigger, i hate having big tires and small wheels! and want almost the same thing. i was a crew cab dirty max. Below is a link to Jake Patterson's truck on instagram. his truck is gorgeous. just to give you some ideas

http://instagram.com/jakepatterson403

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I know what you mean bro i need something bigger, i hate having big tires and small wheels! and want almost the same thing. i was a crew cab dirty max. Below is a link to Jake Patterson's truck on instagram. his truck is gorgeous. just to give you some ideas

http://instagram.com/jakepatterson403

Dude that truck is sick! Thanks for the link man. So are you considering a dirty max later on as well?

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Dude that truck is sick! Thanks for the link man. So are you considering a dirty max later on as well?
:
I know man its literally my dream truck :driver: and heck yea i want a diesel. I will keep my truck as my daily driver and when im done with it ill put a down payment on a duramax. I really want a crew cab like his. 11 inch lift on 40's... its pure insanity. It looks so awesome. What do you plan on doing to yours when you get one?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
:
I know man its literally my dream truck :driver: and heck yea i want a diesel. I will keep my truck as my daily driver and when im done with it ill put a down payment on a duramax. I really want a crew cab like his. 11 inch lift on 40's... its pure insanity. It looks so awesome. What do you plan on doing to yours when you get one?

Well I've gotta tow with it for work, but initially I will probably level it and run some 33's. Maybe further down the road lift it. But first I want to get a tune, exhaust, and intake.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Well I've gotta tow with it for work, but initially I will probably level it and run some 33's. Maybe further down the road lift it. But first I want to get a tune, exhaust, and intake.

I know what you mean bro. I want to make mine whistle like a jet lol. Those Diesels that have that turbo pur sounds so awesome

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Yes it sure does!

sounds like an angel singing! haha

and I made a throwback to show everyone the progress. almost a year apart. I hope everyone has a safe thanksgiving break, try not to eat to much!

You must be registered for see images attach