Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Meh.... I like the hood... It's not something you see daily!

Sent from the big block!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone! It means alot, It was about 40 degrees Fahrenheit outside and I took my shoes off and got in the water to snap some pics! Surprinsly the water wasnt as cold but It couldve been worse! I turn 18 the 1st and Im going to apply at my local parts store and hopefully save up some money for a cowl hood like PROSHO has. I think the stripe would look better on a cowl hood or ram air hood.

Other than that, I need some opinions!

Colormatched pocket style flares or normal-black pocket style flares?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone! It means alot, It was about 40 degrees Fahrenheit outside and I took my shoes off and got in the water to snap some pics! Surprinsly the water wasnt as cold but It couldve been worse! I turn 18 the 1st and Im going to apply at my local parts store and hopefully save up some money for a cowl hood like PROSHO has. I think the stripe would look better on a cowl hood or ram air hood.

Other than that, I need some opinions!

Colormatched pocket style flares or normal-black pocket style flares?

Black pocket style flares... But only when you get some wheels that stick out past the body line.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score