To all y'all that asked about my headlights:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had these in black on my truck a while back...while they didnt look too bad..( i have since gone back to the stock look..much cleaner in my opinion)..my only complaint was the kind of cheesy adjusters on the back...one of mine broke and i had a fiasco with epoxy and plastic weld haha...stock is usually what i end up migrating back to when it comes to lighting ..for fit and function..

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
they dont have the non halo ones booo guess Im getting halo

Oh danny wanna make the halos red?????

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Trailer trash. I like the name btw.

My adjusters work, just not as good as stock ones did, so I actually swapped basses and adjusters the other night. wasn't necessary, but it was easy so it wasn't a big deal to me.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Im not sure I know there is a company called flashtech and one other that makes halo lights (reccomended companies via charger forums) They make halo lights in several colors. Also on that note some companies such as ddm sell just a halo ring that you install into your housing

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Here's light output pics of the halo's. And in ALL of these pictures, only one bulb is on.

Above the cutoff line

You must be registered for see images attach

Below the cutoff line

Light output:

This video is showing above and below the cutoff line:

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k613/raceboy27_07/7d83e3f8.mp4

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I was just looking through the site think the same thing wow they are proud. Im gonna do a search for universal halo rings and see what i can come up with looks to me like if you dont have a dodge mustang or camaro they dont have anything for ya