To all the SAS guys out there need your opinion!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Found this on Craigslist and want your opinion, i cant really tell if the front spring hangers are homemade or what. I figured i could sell my suspension lift, and steal everything off that frame scrap it and come out almost even. But before i pull the trigger i wanted everyone opinion. Does it look like all the steering is there? I have a 3 week span since my parents will be gone and i can have the truck under the knife so right now is the perfect opportunity!
http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/4040876146.html

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
defintely looks like a homebrew job. The rear hangers look like a stock type of hanger and the fronts just kind of look like some channel welded on there. I can't really give an opinion on the steering from these pictures. But hey anything will work with enough ingenuity.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Honestly though just the axles may make it worth buying if this is something you are seriously considering.