tmi interiors for the obs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've dealt a lot with TMI with VW stuff. One of the seat covers wore out in less than a year. We'd put them on one of my friends cars but luckily I was a dealer and was able to talk to them and have it replaced. The problem I've always had with them is anything custom the customer wants is hard to get correct with them. If anybody orders this make sure they order it from a reputable dealer that can take care of any problems or issues and order the stuff correctly the way you want it.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea expensive for sure. There is a lot nicer stuff out there for that kind of money. About IDK maybe 15 years ago, I bought a seat set for around $1800 I think, but it was a set of matching bucket seats with a fold down console that made a 3ed seat in the center. It was very nice and it matched the fabric on the door panels perfecly. I was working with a guy at the time who fell in love with the seat. I had it in a SCLB WT and He had an extended cab. Both interiors were blue. I ended up letting Him have the seat set for $1000 and His seat. It looked better in His extended cab than it did in my single cab. They were close to what is on this page, but like I said, the fabric was a perfect match to the OE interior fabric.
https://shop4seats.com/truck-seats/40-20-40-truck-seats.html

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$568 for a dash pad ????? I don't think so. Usually when your robbed a gun is being aimed at ya'.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on their stuff. I understand the prices on some of that stuff, but there is no way in hell I'm paying them 700 for a recovered headliner or 100+ for floor mats.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk