Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You WILL rub frame. I have 35x12.5 on 15x8's and the same set up as you. The tires rub only when turned all the way to the left. I run Dick Cepek Fun Country II's and they're a great tire.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
even more, the more dished in the wheels are or wider tires the better chance of frame rub.

frame rub is nothing to be highly worried about, as long as you don't turn full lock it won't rub, so just make wider turns and such.

my 255/70's rubbed the frame and control arm with stock 16 inch saw blade wheels.

John Boelte

Reaction score
Is the body lift cheaper than a 6" suspension lift? I know cranking the torsion bars is free... Are you going to use the stock rims? My rims are 12" wide and look really good with the tires. If you're running 7" wide rims you may run into more issues. I'm also running Dick Cepek FC IIs. I haven't had a chance to really off road with them, but they seem to do pretty well in the small amount of mud and snow I've been through. They are nearly $300 each after you get them mounted (got mine at Tirerack.com, I've had to replace a couple).

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Is the body lift cheaper than a 6" suspension lift?

Substantially, yes.

My rims are 12" wide and look really good with the tires. If you're running 7" wide rims you may run into more issues. I'm also running Dick Cepek FC IIs. I haven't had a chance to really off road with them, but they seem to do pretty well in the small amount of mud and snow I've been through. They are nearly $300 each after you get them mounted (got mine at Tirerack.com, I've had to replace a couple).

12" wide wheels... are you sure? Thats an EXTREMLY wide wheel.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
body lift $180
6 inch susp. $1,000
runiing wide honkin rims = priceless

LOL couldn't resist.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My body lift was 190@ ebay. its a zone. comes with everything except gap guards and rear bumper brackets.