Tires and wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think this would be a great forum. Right now I'm looking at 2 styles of 17" take off rims for my 98 K1500, leaning at the the 6 spokes w brand new tires cause I have General Grabber AT-2 tires on my 98 S10. They have been damn good tires for years.I assume these generals will be good tires too....
You must be registered for see images attach

I could also get these cheaper,the tires are about wore out and the rims are scuffed up and the clear is peeling.

What do ya'll think?

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If it was me, I'd get the 6 spoke. Better looking and you're getting much better tires too!

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
The both look pretty good, but I actually like the 5 spoke better. Can you get them cheap enough, so that buying new tires wouldn't hurt too bad?

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The both look pretty good, but I actually like the 5 spoke better. Can you get them cheap enough, so that buying new tires wouldn't hurt too bad?

I also like the 5 spokes, $300 but the tires were half worn, the clearcoat was jacked up to.The 6 spokes were $600 w about new tires. My truck rides much smoother going from 8 yr. old E tires
to new C tires.

Now I need some new lug nuts!

Last edited:

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Can't blame you for taking the better package, and a good deal too. Looks great. :waytogo: