tinted tails on a colored truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What color truck?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hey Dev, how much if Blue and I sent some to be tinted? I can go search the bone yard for some fresh old red one's to redo. I did VHT about a year ago, but want that pro gloss look but a nice black for mine as well, here is the VHT I did but I want reverse light left clear,

You must be registered for see images

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Dev, how much if Blue and I sent some to be tinted? I can go search the bone yard for some fresh old red one's to redo. I did VHT about a year ago, but want that pro gloss look but a nice black for mine as well, here is the VHT I did but I want reverse light left clear,

You must be registered for see images

i hit dev up he doesnt have the time to tint them now but i wonder how hard it is? i hear tint film applied looks pretty nice and has a gloss to it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea no time...hit up national automotive lines for lights best prices damn near bone yard prices.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i hit dev up he doesnt have the time to tint them now but i wonder how hard it is? i hear tint film applied looks pretty nice and has a gloss to it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to check with the paint guy in the city in the next day or two.