Thinking of bying this one.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/81229

This Is a buddie of mines truck. Its super clean, he just put the lift on it, new wheels and tires. It just came out of the body shop, he demoled it and had all the dents fixed and painted. I need a 4 door pickup for the family when we go camping, I cant justify a duramax, the last year I have only put 4500 miles on my 97 ext cab 1/2 ton. Ithink once the new wore of this one it would just sit in the drive way for camping and pullin my 4 place enclosed snowmobile trailer. I think he wants to much for it but he will sell it alot less to me. I had big blocks in some of my older rigs and love them. I was a mechanic for 9 years till I started truck drivings. So I am able and capable to work on it.
What do you guys think?
Whats the mpg?
Do they have much power vs 350 vortec?
Any other info is welcome

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If the price is right, go for it. It's a super clean truck.

SD95turbo

Reaction score
almost my dream truck right there...just swap a 12v and nv5400 in and she'd be perfect...pull the trigger on it if I were you.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
almost my dream truck right there...just swap a 12v and nv5400 in and she'd be perfect...pull the trigger on it if I were you.

The would be the plan in the future. The truck would just be my puller and not the dd. Just would like to know more about the 454 vortec, ive been around and worked on alot of tbi 454. The vortec 454 is a unicorn around my neck of the woods.