THE ULTIMATE GMT400 STORY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350VortecSSCT

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello did this from my phone its an L31 not the LS1 wow, Idk how to upload pictures on this forum, im slowly learning, but I have them on Instagram @Americanmade350 and Facebook. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Checked the instagram and from not seeing any pics of a ed up motor or new motor i believe ur full of s#!%

post url links to the photos

theres no photo out of the 1300 photos. Im embarassed that i even went through them.

btw nice tahoe!

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
They did the intake gaskets under warranty? Or you paid them to do the intake gaskets and they botched it and then fixed it under a warranty? I find it hard to believe they did the intake gaskets under the original 3 year warranty (IIRC it was 3 years, might be wrong).

This is why I don't go to the dealer.

350VortecSSCT

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were paid to do the intake gasket, and just ed up the whole motor and replaced the motor out of "good faith" and now I have a dealership warranty on the motor

TYREPROSNJ

Reaction score
Nice going, but why bring it to that dealer in the first place if you have comrades at the "competing" dealer? I love a happy ending too, and even own a large shop, and the fact that someone would drop a bolt down the intake leads me to believe that it was not a very good dealer doing the bolt amateur hack job.