The New Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Those tires look awesome! love the look of the stock wheels with a body lift. Makes it look stock, but with alittle attitude!

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I forgot how nice these tires were, glad I went with them again. I do like the stance of the truck, still hard to get used to after running 7" and 35's though. Some more random pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those tires look awesome! love the look of the stock wheels with a body lift. Makes it look stock, but with alittle attitude!

It does look good, makes me wish I hadn't of sold my stockers.........almost

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Lookin good. Really like the stockish look...worked up in the Miramichi for a few months and saw a few trucks out in the backwoods that looked a lot like that one, slight BL bigger tires, stock rims, flares. That's been the look that I've wanted for a long time. Just looks like a truck should.
BTW, what junkyard do you prefer around here? I've been to a couple in my life and haven't been impressed with any of them. Seems like you have good luck.

Saw your '92 on Kijiji today. Daaamn I wish I had the money for that baby I'd buy it tomorrow lol.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where did you get your 2 inch body lift?
Bought it from the local 4wd shop here in town, just a performance accessories kit.

Looking good! I love both of your trucks!
Thanks the 92 is still by far my favorite but the 98 is starting to come around to where I am liking it.

It does look good, makes me wish I hadn't of sold my stockers.........almost
Im still undecided if I will keep the stock rims or get a some aftermarket 16x8's with a little more offset, but for now the stockers are on there.

Lookin good. Really like the stockish look...worked up in the Miramichi for a few months and saw a few trucks out in the backwoods that looked a lot like that one, slight BL bigger tires, stock rims, flares. That's been the look that I've wanted for a long time. Just looks like a truck should.
BTW, what junkyard do you prefer around here? I've been to a couple in my life and haven't been impressed with any of them. Seems like you have good luck.

Saw your '92 on Kijiji today. Daaamn I wish I had the money for that baby I'd buy it tomorrow lol.

Yes there are a few of these trucks around up there, they keep them looking good there too.
As for junk yards, Ive had decent luck with Capital here in Fredericton, they normally have a decent selection of these trucks and fair prices. Last couple times Ive been to other yards not much there if any.
Even if you had the money for the 92 it might not sell, LOL. Really dont want to sell it and may try to keep it around as long as I can afford it. Its defintly not going to sell cheaper then I want it to. I've some interest in it but no worth while offers.

More random pics.

Last edited: