The New Frontier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
They've been doing it ever since weed got legalized. But it was already a blue state, so no loss I suppose. You guys have a very different scenario.
In Texas, the urban areas are blue, but many of the suburbs are red, and the countryside is deep red. Our governor is an idiot,and if the covid he just tested positive for takes him down, the lieutenant governor is an even bigger idiot. And you'd think weed was fully legal, the way you cannot go anywhere in the Houston area and not smell it.....as far as I know, only medical is and the rules are fairly strict on prescriptions. I think a lot of the people using the medical grade are doing edibles anyway, or CBD oil and that stuff.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
In Texas, the urban areas are blue, but many of the suburbs are red, and the countryside is deep red. Our governor is an idiot,and if the covid he just tested positive for takes him down, the lieutenant governor is an even bigger idiot. And you'd think weed was fully legal, the way you cannot go anywhere in the Houston area and not smell it.....as far as I know, only medical is and the rules are fairly strict on prescriptions. I think a lot of the people using the medical grade are doing edibles anyway, or CBD oil and that stuff.

Here in MI, we had medical for several years, but now that recreational is legal I smell it a LOT driving around..... although last night, I'm 110% sure it was a skunk, and possibly right outside my window, as I found digging around the house in that area.

CBD is also legal. You see places like gas stations advertising it, but I've never noticed anyone buying it, or seeing it. I don't think it's supposed to have THC in it, any way. A woman I work with has been using it on her hand, to help relieve the pain she gets.... she's off for surgery now.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm not doing the tow dolly, I'm getting the full Uhaul Trailer.
You must be registered for see images attach

Uhaul says it should work, but I'm not so sure.

The car probably weighs 3,000lbs, plus the trailer probably weighs at least 1500 lbs.

I'm not too worried about the hitch, but I am worried about the transmission despite my aftermarket trans cooler.

I had it rebuilt about 8 months ago, and it has been doing fine, but it was just a guy off craigslist who rebuilt it, not a shop, so I'm not sure I trust it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bturner333