The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
redchevy914x4, I'm seeing alot of potential in that rclb 4x4...I think some tow mirrors would go perfect on it and give you a nice upgrade from the old fugly ones. Also think you should upgrade the grille, colormatched, tint, hidz, just small simple things make the biggest difference. Nice truck though. I'd love to find one just like it I'm looking to buy another gmt400 as a work truck and quit using my 95.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
redchevy914x4, I'm seeing alot of potential in that rclb 4x4...I think some tow mirrors would go perfect on it and give you a nice upgrade from the old fugly ones. Also think you should upgrade the grille, colormatched, tint, hidz, just small simple things make the biggest difference. Nice truck though. I'd love to find one just like it I'm looking to buy another gmt400 as a work truck and quit using my 95.

Thanks for the compliments. but i dont think I will do the whole tow mirror thing. I just dont like the look of them and I never tow anything. If I do change the mirrors, it will just be to the newer 95-98 style black folding mirrors. I want to eventually upgrade the grille but again, I am not to big on the colormatching thing either. As far as tint, it already is tinted. HID's are just not somehting I really matters to me either. The lights are bright enough for what i use it for. It isn't meant to be a show truck or anything and soon it will be nothing but an offroad toy. But thanks again.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Nice truck smontijo, what drop do you have? looks like a 2/4, really dig those baby moons.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I have never really done the whole lowering thing but doesn't a 2/4 level it out? So wouldn't that be more of just a 2/2?

smontijo

Reaction score
thx alot. I dont know much about it thats exacly how i bought it but i couldnt pass it up for $2500 and less that 50k miles on it.

smontijo

Reaction score
Thx I dont plan on doin much to it right now just a roll pan, hidden hitch, and drop the back down a lil bit to level it out. But we'll see what the future holds!

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I looked at the picture again and it might be just 2/2, The back end look a little higher then mine, and mine is 2/4.