The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boots97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I promised @JS45 some interior pics of my 97 Silver K1500 Z71. Just got the interior cleaned today. Sorry for the wait. Been busy with school.

Also wet vacuumed and got out some Rockstar Energy Drink Stains and 20+ years of dirt out of the front carpet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I promised @JS45 some interior pics of my 97 Silver K1500 Z71. Just got the interior cleaned today. Sorry for the wait. Been busy with school.

Also wet vacuumed and got out some Rockstar Energy Drink Stains and 20+ years of dirt out of the front carpet.

Go back in a year with that wet vacuum and be amazed at how much more filth has amassed. I'm shocked at what a pig I apparently am.

Boots97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go back in a year with that wet vacuum and be amazed at how much more filth has amassed. I'm shocked at what a pig I apparently am.

Don't worry, next summer I plan on taking out my seats and doing a more thorough wet vacuum/stain removal. I also want to replace the old dash bc it's cracked.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Looks good. amazing what the vacuums can pull out. ill have to post some of mine i did mine recently but luckily with the blue stains are hard to see

Last edited:

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s my interior console was stolen on campus grounds yes I’m working on getting my locks fixed and still kinda upset but no worries
That really sux, and they just ripped it out breaking the fixing points so not easily reusable. Do you get many break ins there?

93Beast

Reaction score
Good morning all. Glad I found this site!! Looking forward to doing some deep diving and seeing if any have done what I am fixing to do. Have a 1994 Chevy k1500 z-71 she isn't the prettiest but has been with me for 15+ years. Custom 383 being built by a reputable shop out of Enterprise Alabama. Staying with the tbi for now. All forged internals, promaxx aluminum heads, Harold Sharp roller rockers. Shop owner to custom pick hydrolic roller stick. Will keep all posted. Thanks for having me.
Hi I live about an hour from Enterprise. If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the machine shop?