The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
P.O. is Previous Owner. Engine is 6.5 obv, not 6.4. I used crazy glue for the Timmy's cup. Reinforced the interior with epoxy so it doesn't crumple in the wind. Previous owner clearly liked plastic trim pieces. I'm 61 and not a very stylish fellow so all these gee-gaws seem a bit much, but there they are. Stacks are indeed bad-ass. Much worse-ass, in fact, than new owner, who is simply mediocre-ass. Quite embarrassing, especially when they belch black smoke, which they do a lot of the time at low revs. Tailgaters instantly increase their following dx.
Oil pressure quite low once engine is warm. Advice? Also, fender flares fit badly, lots of gaps. Assume these are aftermarket covering rust. When did these things show up as stock on these trucks? Or did they?

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
P.O. is Previous Owner. Engine is 6.5 obv, not 6.4. I used crazy glue for the Timmy's cup. Reinforced the interior with epoxy so it doesn't crumple in the wind. Previous owner clearly liked plastic trim pieces. I'm 61 and not a very stylish fellow so all these gee-gaws seem a bit much, but there they are. Stacks are indeed bad-ass. Much worse-ass, in fact, than new owner, who is simply mediocre-ass. Quite embarrassing, especially when they belch black smoke, which they do a lot of the time at low revs. Tailgaters instantly increase their following dx.
Oil pressure quite low once engine is warm. Advice? Also, fender flares fit badly, lots of gaps. Assume these are aftermarket covering rust. When did these things show up as stock on these trucks? Or did they?
They came stock on 2500s if I’m not mistaken, mine has them.

AlexAtBakers

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my shop truck, its a 1999. GMC front. Stock drivetrain with a crank and some blocks. manual windows, nothing fancy. Fun truck.

Side steps are coming off, please go easy on me for those haha.

Lots of cool trucks here.

You must be registered for see images attach

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1993 Chevy c1500
6 inch rc lift 34x12.5 tire Toyo open country extreme at2 on 17x9 moto metal mo970
Custom sunroof and pin stripping hand painted hood with corvette roll pan
2.25 axle back exhaust with dynomax muffler

Last edited:

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put these on 2 months ago, friend gave them to me. They were made for boats but they are super bright great at night though

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
New shoes for my Chevy !!! Restored and repainted those old rims and mounted big tires . They changed the look of the truck . Now it's wonderful !!!