The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
They came stock on 2500s if I’m not mistaken, mine has them.
I'm a little late to the party, but yes you are correct. They came on K2500s and K3500s only. Mainly because the front end is a wee-bit wider than K1500s. California was probably going to chew GM's ass for having the wheels stick out a little past the fender lmao.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party, but yes you are correct. They came on K2500s and K3500s only. Mainly because the front end is a wee-bit wider than K1500s. California was probably going to chew GM's ass for having the wheels stick out a little past the fender lmao.
Lmao, I always thought it was stock but wasn’t sure. I don’t mind the tires sticking out honestly, but I know some people hate it. It does look good with the flares though. I love them. I think i may go to the pocket style flares though.

redraptor

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I picked up this '95 C3500 a few years ago. Had to put king pins in and new tires and it was ready to work. Last year I put a coat of paint on it and bedliner on the exterior bedsides, bulkhead, gate, and rockers.
You must be registered for see images attach

WILLIAM HILL

Reaction score
Here's a few picts of the 1995 K1500 I've been working on from frame up.....

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen ..... this was one of those "9 month projects" that ended up as a prolonged pregnancy. The engine colour is actually an older Pontiac blue from the 1960s...interior is dark blue.
Yes now I recognize it! This is the color they used in the early 60s, before going to the metallic blue. Like the 421 Super Duty Catalina used.
Sorry ferd, GM used that name first!