The last of the paper catalogs. 1988-1993 Scanned to PDF.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hatzie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Happy new year from the FNG...

1988-1993 Parts and Illustration Catalogs

I have more but they are on Fiche. Sheetfeed scanning 6,000+ pages is only mildly obnoxious... Setting up a Nikon SLR on a Tripod to snap photos of the screen on my steam powered microfiche reader for 6,000-10,000 pages of info is not appealing... the companies that digitize stuff like this want my firstborn child, my Left arm, Left leg, several quarts of whole blood, and maybe a kidney for the privilege... I think I'll wait.
Flatbed scanners will get to the point that they can scan a reasonable image from microfiche.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is awesome, thanks! I don't own anything from 88-93 but I downloaded them anyway, that's a lot of good information! Are the later years what you have on fiche?

Happy new year and welcome to the forums!

hatzie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is awesome, thanks! I don't own anything from 88-93 but I downloaded them anyway, that's a lot of good information! Are the later years what you have on fiche?

Happy new year and welcome to the forums!
Yeah. 1989-2000 on fiche with some gaps. Unfortunately technology hasn't made it affordable to scan them yet.

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

hatzie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I eventually scan the fiches I'll post em. It's still cost prohibitive to do it.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I have the 1995 catalogs on fiche as well and I can't imagine digitizing them all.

hatzie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the 1995 catalogs on fiche as well and I can't imagine digitizing them all.

Fiches are not as easy as paper to process. They take some pretty specialized hardware. Since microfiche was a technology that was only in widespread use for about 20 years it may not ever be inexpensive to buy the hardware to scan the sheets.

That's the 1995 service manuals. This thread is about parts books.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fiches are not as easy as paper to process. They take some pretty specialized hardware. Since microfiche was a technology that was only in widespread use for about 20 years it may not ever be inexpensive to buy the hardware to scan the sheets.

That's the 1995 service manuals. This thread is about parts books.
OOps