The Hoopty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That interior is in great shape! Good Find! So what do you have planned for it?

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That interior is in great shape! Good Find! So what do you have planned for it?

i plan to bag it im not sure if i want to shorten it or not yet i plan to lay frame on 22s mild performance mods like exhaust, cam, intake, etc body needs some love for sure and i want to paint it flat black as for the sound system which is my main focus right now im planning a blowthrough with 8 sundown SA-8s and some BIG DC Audio amps fiberglass door panels housing 2 6.5" component sets and a midbass woofer i might do buckets and a 'real' center console build but the bench stays for now other than that its just going with the flow its my DD so it has to stay drivable for the most part right now

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i figured i would post pics of what the spark plugs looked like when i pulled them out
You must be registered for see images

fail on closeup but you get the idea all the plugs looked like this

oh? whats this

i hope i didnt get screwed

WTF is this harness for both bulbs have it and it goes to nowhere

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah those spark plug's look terrible, and the extra harness on the bulb harness is an extension harness, if you need or want you can plug the extension harness in to your existing harness, and the other end in to your ballast, but you don't have to use them. It depends on how much room I have whether I use them or not. Also I always cut the rubber grommet to seperate the 2 harness's.

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah those spark plug's look terrible, and the extra harness on the bulb harness is an extension harness, if you need or want you can plug the extension harness in to your existing harness, and the other end in to your ballast, but you don't have to use them. It depends on how much room I have whether I use them or not. Also I always cut the rubber grommet to seperate the 2 harness's.

thanks i was worried i got the wrong kit or something

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet truck I always wondered why someone hasn't custom made a 88-98 longbed stepside I guess that's another one of my crazy ideas that should be kept to my self. Lol but really nice truck I love the clean stock look but like most of us here it doesn't last long. I also love the w/t grill.

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet truck I always wondered why someone hasn't custom made a 88-98 longbed stepside I guess that's another one of my crazy ideas that should be kept to my self. Lol but really nice truck I love the clean stock look but like most of us here it doesn't last long. I also love the w/t grill.

wanna buy it?? im replacing it with the 98 GMC grill an 8pc black headlight and marker light set and 6000k hids

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

We must be the only ones to show love for the W/T grill :pp:

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your W/T grille is the best one I've ever seen, I love the colormatched, the gray is awful IMO, plus you have some sweet clear lights in yours.

Thanks! I looked for ever for those clear corners! I just ordered the "clear" reflectors for the side, to complete the look.