The Great Plains Roll Call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kawikid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
'95 GMC Z71-350, LS1 heads, custom cold air intake, tbi spacer, hooker headers-dual hi-flo cats, custom 3 inch trues-285 bfg at's on 16 inch Ultras.

eck95z71

do you have the stock TBI 350 intake manifold on your truck?

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
'95 GMC Z71-350, LS1 heads, custom cold air intake, tbi spacer, hooker headers-dual hi-flo cats, custom 3 inch trues-285 bfg at's on 16 inch Ultras.

eck95z71

do you have the stock TBI 350 intake manifold on your truck?
Nope, Edelbrock comp. series with TBI plate.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
during the rally i'm up there 3 or 4 nights. But I never go out of my way to go there lol.
If I was to, let's say, order a pie from Iron Horse Saloon, where I camp during the rally, would you deliver? I tip in beer!:hmm:

Kawikid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope, Edelbrock comp. series with TBI plate.

why does your signature block say LS1 heads on your GEN I/II motor? Can you post a picture of your casting number for the heads on your motor? Who did you have do the work to put on the LS1 heads. What shape are your exhaust ports?

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
why does your signature block say LS1 heads on your GEN I/II motor? Can you post a picture of your casting number for the heads on your motor? Who did you have do the work to put on the LS1 heads. What shape are your exhaust ports?
Once it quits snowing ill jump on the pics. The guy that does all of the motor work on my dad's circle track team had the engine in his 93 1500 so i'm not exactly sure how he managed to get em to fit but I know that Jeg's now offers a converter kit to run LS parts on Gen 2's. I remember an episode of Horsepower TV where they converted a Gen 2 350 to LS but now exactly sure how to go about doing it.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
-35 the past 2 days sucked but glad to see it's a warm 6 degrees right now..we're havin a heat wave!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-50 w/ windchill back home the other day. it's just been cold as hell up here lately.

:wave: and today was the first day (warmer than the last couple days) that my truck hesitated before starting up

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Talk to family in OK. they have 20" of snow and no way to leave home. County road crew rolled the only snow plow the had moving it on a trailer. LOL