Wanted: 35" MT tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey y'all! Not 100% committed to purchasing a set of 35" MT tires, but I am definitely testing the waters here. Looking at picking up a 3" body lift for my truck and if I get that, then I will be in search of a cheap set of (used) MT tires for my truck. Only specification that I really have right now is that they have to fit 18" rims because I am not buying new rims too, haha. Really I am open to anything as far as brand, but I do like the look of Cooper STTs, Goodyear Duratracs (what I have right now), Nitto Mud Grapplers, Nitto Trail Grapplers, etc...

That being said, I am just testing the waters right now and looking around. Not sure if I will purchase them, but seeing what my options are.

Oh! Another thing.. I would prefer if you were in the North western part of Iowa or southern Minnesota, maybe even south east part of South Dakota just so it's a close deal and will not have to pay for shipping.

Thanks!